Primary Care the Westbank banks on
At West Jefferson Medical Center, your Primary Care provider is so much more than a doctor. They are your go-to resource for health and wellness, in times of sickness and on good days, too.
Having a trusted primary care physician who is aware of your medical history is the best way to prevent future medical issues and keep your overall health on the right track.
To make an appointment, call 504.349.6824 or fill out a request form.
Our doctors understand the importance of primary care at every stage of life, especially for our community's growing senior population. Whether you’re transitioning into adult medicine, battling chronic illness, or staying healthy with annual checkups, our experienced team is here to provide the care you need.
With same- and next-day appointments available, as well as in-clinic and virtual care visits, we’re dedicated to keeping you informed about your health and providing the right care every step of the way.
Our Primary Care Providers
The physicians in our primary care clinics are eager to get to know new patients and will thoroughly review your medical background while addressing any questions or concerns you may have. Your primary care provider will give you advice on how to prevent and treat certain conditions and can provide you with helpful specialty referrals.
Schedule Online Now
Patient resources for primary care:
- Choosing a Primary Care Provider Opens a new window
- Talking to your healthcare provider: Play an active role Opens a new window
- Planning the care of your aging parents Opens a new window
What Primary Care Providers also do:
- Care for most diseases, except very uncommon or unusual ones
- Counsel and give guidance for your specific health needs and history
- Monitor your lifestyle and help with preventative care
To make an appointment, call 504.349.6824 or Schedule Online Now
We also have radiological, laboratory, and diagnostic testing services available on-site so you can take care of your whole self, all in one place.
Our Primary Care locations
Schedule an appointment today
Please fill out the online appointment form below OR call 504.349.6824. Thank you!
If you need to see a doctor after 5pm or on weekends/holidays, please visit LCMC Health Urgent Care.
With the LCMC Health Patient Portal, you can:
- Message your doctor
- Access your test results
- Pay your bill
- Request prescription refills
- View upcoming appointments
- Manage healthcare for others
Insurances we accept
- Blue Cross PPO & HMO
- Private HealthCare Systems
- United Healthcare
- Vantage Healthcare
- Medicaid - Bayou Health Plans
- Aetna Better Health of Louisiana
- AmeriHealth Caritas
- Healthy Blue
- Louisiana HealthCare Connections
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan
- Medicare Advantage
- Blue Cross
- Peoples Health Network