Patients & Visitors
Welcome to West Jefferson Medical Center. Whether you are a patient or visitor at our hospital, this page will provide you with helpful information that will make you time with us more convenient. With a fully stocked café, gift shop, and online patient portal, our hospital and staff are prepared to make your time at the hospital as easy and comfortable as possible.
Hours of operation:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 11:00am-11:00pm, 7 days a week
Outpatient Registration, Surgical Check-In & Direct Admissions:
- 5:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 6:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Women’s Imaging and Breast Care Center
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Physician Office Building Imaging Center
- 6:00am – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday, and 8:00am – 12:30pm on Saturdays
Amenities and services for patients and visitors:
Valet Parking: Hours of service are 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday in front of our main canopy entrance, at $5 per vehicle. For moms-to-be and our special seniors 65 years and older, this service is offered as a complimentary gift.