Patients & Visitors
Welcome to West Jefferson Medical Center. Whether you are a patient or visitor at our hospital, this page will provide you with helpful information that will make you time with us more convenient. With a fully stocked café, gift shop, and online patient portal, our hospital and staff are prepared to make your time at the hospital as easy and comfortable as possible.
Valet Parking: Hours of service are 8am - 5pm, Monday - Friday in front of our main canopy entrance, at $5 per vehicle. For moms-to-be and our special seniors 65 years and older, this service is offered as a complimentary gift.
Hours of operation:
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- 11:00am-11:00pm, 7 days a week
Outpatient Registration, Surgical Check-In & Direct Admissions:
- 5:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
- 6:00am-5:00pm, Monday-Friday
Women’s Imaging and Breast Care Center
- 8:00am-4:30pm, Monday-Friday
Physician Office Building Imaging Center
- 6:00am – 11:00pm, Monday – Friday, and 8:00am – 12:30pm on Saturdays
Amenities and services for patients and visitors: