Powerful diagnostic exams
Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) uses a magnetic field, radio waves, and a computer to create highly detailed images of the structures in your body. Most MRI machines are large magnetic tunnels that patients lie inside. Our spacious short bore MRI is one of the fastest in the market. It creates MRI images that your doctor can study and use to diagnose you or assess your treatment.
MRI services offer unparalleled diagnostic capabilities for inpatients, outpatients and ER patients. At West Jefferson Medical Center, we offer all routine adult and pediatric MRI exams.
We also offer specialty exams including:
- MR Angiography/ MR Venography
- MR Enterography
- MR vector scan
- Pediatric and Adult MRI/MRA
- Liver Elastography
Our MRI technology, complete with soothing illumination moodlight transforms your MRI into an experience.
- Offers a more spacious exam for patients up to 550 pounds
- Reduces anxiety with open bore design
- Faster exams result in a more comfortable experience
- Choose your favorite nature theme and music
- Choose the lighting color that suits you best
- Reduces anxiety
- Enjoy a more relaxed and comfortable exam
Inpatient and emergency MRI services are provided 24/7. Outpatient services are available Monday through Friday, 6:00 am – 11:00 pm and from 8:00 am to 12:30 pm on Saturdays.