West Jeff Corporate Wellness Program
A partnership for success
At West Jeff Fitness Center, we have created a corporate wellness program to meet the unique needs of companies both large and small. Our services are specially designed to help your employees reduce health risks, identify health issues, and develop good health habits. Prevention, education, and early detection of diseases not only improves employee wellness and productivity, but also reduces health care costs and time lost to illness or injury.
We understand your time is important – that’s why we bring our services to you.
We can provide the following service at your location.
- Healthy lifestyle assessment (get metabolism measurement and fitness assessment)
- Blood pressure
- Blood glucose
- Body mass index
- Chair massage
- Over 100+ group fitness classes per week
- Metabolism measurement
Healthier employees = healthier bottom line
Our goal is to educate your employees and their families regarding the benefits of regular exercise and to empower them with the ability to reach their personal fitness goals. We will help them achieve a lifestyle of wellness that only comes from being active and making healthier decisions in everyday life.
Some of the many benefits of corporate wellness include:
- Increased productivity
- Reduced absenteeism
- Increased employee morale
- Lower employee turnover
- Lower job-related stress
West Jeff Fitness Center would like to introduce ourselves and show you how we can help address the physical and emotional well-being of your employees and how this wellness program can benefit your company!
The Corporate Wellness program process
Helping your employees stay healthy has never been easier.
There are only four simple steps that go into creating and implementing an effective corporate wellness program with West Jeff Fitness Center:
- Contact Us: For additional information or to schedule a corporate wellness event, email Wellness Manager Christina Maise at Christina.Maise@lcmchealth.org or Director Anette Cheramie at Anette.Cheramie@lcmchealth.org
- Create a Program: We will set an appointment to discuss how West Jefferson Fitness Center can create a wellness program tailored to your corporate needs.
- Promote the Program: Promoting your wellness program is important, both to make employees aware of the program and to motivate them to participate. We will assist you with your promotion efforts. We will also give tours of our wellness center and answer any questions your employees may have.
- Offer Incentives: Most people want to be more active, but they lack the motivation to do so. Incentive programs can make all the difference. Consider awards like paying a percentage of membership fee for a certain number of visits, paying a percentage of boot camp, or simply a WJFC t-shirt or gift card for massage. Incentives can increase participation in your wellness program.