Pediatric ENT Physicians on the West Bank
Trustworthy pediatricians in New Orleans
Some of the most common health problems children encounter involve the ear, nose, and throat. These conditions are usually very simple, but some can be serious if left untreated. Regardless of the severity of the condition, treatment from a physician who is experienced working with children and can help them feel at ease is important. West Jefferson Medical Center’s pediatric ENT doctors are highly experienced and can provide your child with the attentive care they deserve.
Our pediatric services include:
- Hearing evaluations
- Treatment for pediatric sinusitis
- Tinnitus diagnosis and treatment
- Treatment for ear infections
- Sore throat treatment
- Assessing and creating treatment plans for speech and swallowing disorders
- Removal of lumps and masses in the neck
We know bringing your child in for a medical procedure can be anxiety-inducing. Our knowledgeable team will be happy to answer your questions and clearly explain what recommended treatments for your child involve.