Careers at West Jefferson Medical Center
Find a job at our Marrero Hospital
Are you a skilled medical professional seeking a position at a welcoming and collaborative hospital? Do you want to advance your career in the healthcare field? If so, West Jefferson Medical Center may be the place for you! We are accepting applications for AD, BSN, and MSN prepared nurses.
Please take a moment to watch the short videos below to get an inside look at some of our employees and the culture that makes WJMC a great place to work.
We encourage you to peruse our job list to see the positions we are currently looking to fill – click here to search jobs and careers.
Some of the many perks of working at West Jefferson Medical Center include:
- Outstanding compensation and benefit program.
- Flexible scheduling and shift options available, work on weekends program for nursing, traditional float pool or unit specific
- Champions of diversity
- Manageable nurse to patient ratios
- Nurse shadowing opportunities
- $2,500 relocation policy
- $500 finder’s fee for hard to fill positions.
- Free continuing education
- Named Best Place To Work in the New Orleans region
- Respected community hospital part of the LCMC health system
- Professional development; collaborative decision making
- Professional recognition programs
- Prestigious clinical excellence awards
- Teaching hospital preparing for the future through growth and technology
- Extensive 1:1 individualized orientation and training program
- Onsite fitness center with employee discounts
- Free covered, secure employee parking
Explore our current openings to discover your next career at LCMC Health.
Join the New Orleans Career Center (NOCC) and LCMC Health for a free, six-week, full-time training program to become a certified Patient Care Technician. This program provides participants with a comprehensive training curriculum and everything needed to pass the National Healthcare Association PCT exam. Successful program graduates receive priority consideration for full-time employment as a PCT with LCMC Health.