WHAT: The 7th West Jeff Family Fest presented by Peoples Health will be 2 fun‐filled days of events this year kicking off on Friday, October 14 at 5pm! As always, the Festival is FREE admission and open to all ages!
WHEN: Friday, October 14……….5pm ‐ 11pm
- Live Music by:
- Junior & Sumtin’ Sneaky • 6pm – 8:30pm
- Ryan Foret & the Foret Tradition • 9pm ‐ 11pm
Saturday, October 15…..9am ‐ 10pm
- Live Music by:
- Austin Sicard & The Medics • 10am – 11:30am
- MoJEAUX • Noon ‐ 3pm
- Aaron Foret • 3:30pm ‐ 6:30pm
- The Topcats • 7pm – 10pm
WHERE: West Jefferson Medical Center
920 Avenue B • Marrero, LA 70072 (Behind WJ Hospital)
- Live Music (see list of bands above)
- Amusement Rides & Kid Zone
- Cruise Night • Friday, October 14 from 5pm ‐ 11pm
- Car & Bike Show • Saturday, October 15 from Noon ‐ 5:30pm
- Kids’ Costume Contest, Trunk or Treat, Raffles and Door Prizes Performances by LA Kids and Friends of Culture Steel Pan Drum Band Food will be served by various vendors and beverages will be sold by the West Jefferson Hospital Foundation. Menu offerings include seafood, festival food, sweets, and more.
Guest Appearances: Cancer Survivors, Cancer Center Doctor/Nurse to discuss how the festival helps patients for print and live or taped interviews.
WHY: Admission is absolutely FREE. Proceeds from food, beverages, rides, etc. will benefit our patients at the Cancer Center at West Jefferson Medical Center, which has the only radiation therapy available on the Westbank. The WJ Hospital Foundation, along with its sponsors, is very proud to provide this event to the community.
So come join us October 14 and 15. Have a blast and feel good about providing funds to a worthy cause! It's also a fun way to get your family & friends together for a grand old time! For full details visit: www.wjmc.org/festival