Other General Registration Information
Parking is available at ground level in front of the facility and in a FREE parking garage located by the Physician’s Office Buildings on Avenue B.
Patient Access Services has Registration Staff in the following locations to assist you with your visit:
- The Outpatient Laboratory is located in Suite N119
- Imaging Center/MRI located in Suite N105
- Women’s Breast Care Center for all Mammograms (located in the WJMC Medical Plaza by Rite Aide)
- Outpatient Rehab Connection in the WJMC Medical Plaza
- ALL other outpatient diagnostic, surgical and Direct Admissions go through Central Registration located near the Gift Shop in the Hospital Atrium
Please click the following link for Advance Directives Info
Please click the following link for Patient’s Rights and Responsibilities Info
Please click the following link for Patient Confidentiality/Privacy Notice Info
Medicare eligible beneficiaries will sign and be given a copy of the “Important Message From Medicare” upon all inpatient admissions to the facility outlining your appeal rights and the process you would need to follow should you feel that you are not ready for discharge from the hospital when your Physician informs you that you are being discharged.
You will also receive a second copy of this document within 48 hours of the intent of discharge by your Physician.
Back to Patient Registration Home