Department: Cardiology (located on the 2nd floor of the Main Hospital)
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least ½ hour prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Do not ingest any caffeine (example: tea, coffee, soft drinks, chocolate) 24 hours before your test.
- Do not take any beta-blocker medication 24 hours before the test.
- Patient may take required medication with a small amount (sip) of water.
- Bring a list of current medications that you are taking.
- Dress very comfortably for this test (sweat suit and tennis shoes)
- Please feel free to bring a light sweater or jacket, some reading material or a listening headset with your
favorite music, book on tape or CD, because your test may be lengthy.
Back to Patient Registration Home