Department: CT located on the 1st floor of the Main Hospital
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least ½ hour prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Physician’s office must fax the most recent mini-metal status if Brain Pet/CT is scheduled.
- Patient must go on a high protein/low carbohydrate diet 48 hours prior to the exam. The CT Nurse will give indications on foods to consume during the consult visit.
- If the patient has had any previous PET-CT scans, please fax the reports to 349-1470.
- Diabetic patients will be scheduled in the afternoon.
- The patient will be required to come for a consult with the CT Nurse 3-4 days prior to the PET-CT exam.
Back to Patient Registration Home