EGD, Simple Primary Exam
Department: Endoscopy – 1st Floor near the Emergency Room
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least ½ hour prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Bring a list of current medications that includes vitamins and any herbals.
- Nothing to eat or drink past midnight the day before the appointment, unless instructed otherwise by your Physician.
- Please leave all valuables at home.
- A designated driver must be available, on site or by phone, to take the patient home.
(Endoscopy will place the patient in the vehicle).
- Taxi and/or bus transport should be cleared by a Physician prior to the examination.
- If you are on aspirin, anticoagulants or blood thinners, please verify with your Physician the amount of time that you are allowed to hold these medications.
Back to Patient Registration Home