CT of Chest WITHOUT Contrast
Department: Cat Scan on 1st floor of Main Hospital
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least ½ hour prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Please do not eat or drink anything 2 hours before your test.
- You can be scanned with your clothes on. However, you can save yourself time by dressing appropriately. Wear comfortable clothing
such as a sweat suit. Please do not wear clothing with metal; ex: zippers or suspenders with metal.
- If applicable, remove all body piercings.
- Female patients are asked not to wear a bra or only wear a sports bra or a bra that does not have metal in it. If you have to
wear a bra with metal in it, it can be removed in the CT dressing room.
- Please bring a list of all medications that you are currently taking.
Back to Patient Registration Home