Bronchoscopy/EGD/EUS/ERCP/Bone Marrow Biopsy
Department: Endoscopy (on 1st floor located near the Emergency Room)
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least 30 - 45 mins prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Patient should meet with or speak with a Pre-Admin nurse prior to the day of the procedure to gather patient medical history information
and current medications
- Bring a list of current medications that includes vitamins and any herbals.
- Nothing to eat or drink past midnight the day before the appointment, unless instructed otherwise by your Physician.
- Please leave all valuables at home.
- A designated driver must be available, on site or by phone, to take the patient home.
(Endoscopy/transport staff will place the patient in the vehicle).
- Taxi and/or bus transport should be cleared by a Physician prior to the examination.
- If you are on aspirin or any blood thinning medications, please verify with your Physician the amount of time that you are allowed to hold these medications.
Back to Patient Registration Home