Department: Cardiology on the 2nd floor of the Main Hospital
(use elevators near the Emergency Room)
***Patient should report to Central Registration at least ½ hour prior to the scheduled appointment time to register/check-in.
- Do not ingest any caffeine (example: tea, coffee, chocolate, soft drinks, etc.) 24 hours before your test.
- Do not eat or drink anything after midnight the night before your test.
- Bring a list of current medications.
- Dress very comfortably for this test (sweat suit and tennis shoes).
- Please feel free to bring a light sweater or jacket, some reading material or a listening headset with your favorite music,
book on tape or CD, being that your test may be lengthy.
Back to Patient Registration Home